Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Owner Update

NCAA owners, I wanted to provide a quick owner updated. Meteu40 had over 202 losses the last two seasons and on several occasions lets his minors go into disrepair and did not correct immediately. Therefore he came up for review. He was notified several times throughout the season where he was trending and still missed the mark. I notified him 8 days ago to submit a defense and plan on how he will turn around the franchise to the competition committee. He has not submitted anything in 8 days and it is time for us to move on. I informed meteu40 today that it would be in everyone's best interests to part ways.

Also, an update on the Kansas City franchise. I am hoping that llcc recovers and comes back before rollover. If you missed my world chat post, he is ill and is MIA from WIS. I currently have a classified up to have a replacement in place if needed, but hoping that llcc is ok and comes back.

Please send me a trade chat/sitemail if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Chris

No comments: