Here are the rules that all of NCAA World members have agreed to by playing in this world. If they are not followed, then the owner will be replaced.
1. More than 200 losses over a two year period and the owner will be asked to state their case as to why they should be allowed to stay. If allowed to stay the owner must reach 70 wins or be replaced.
2. Owners must keep their minor league teams intact. This includes having enough pitchers a to avoid 0(0) pitchers and also covering all of the positions. (Not enough money in the budget is not an excuse as budgeting is an important part of the game...you'll need to make some moves to free up payroll).
3. Cities/Stadiums are not to be moved once you are in the world.
4. You must protect your players for the 40 man roster! Plenty of time to do so once budgets are set to the Rule V Draft. There will be no "I had something come up, please take pity on me and trade me my player back." First time this happens, there is a warning, the second time it happens, you'll be replaced.
5. It hasn't been an issue in this world for a long time, but keep the world chat civil. If it becomes an issue then you'll be replaced.
6. Trade chats and proposals must be responded to in 24 hours...even if it is to say "hey, i saw your chat/proposal, but I'm busy, give me some time to get back to you." Please send me a private trade chat if this rule is not being observed.
7. If cash is included in a trade then the cash can not exceed the player salary going with it. (Example is player A makes 2 million...you can NOT trade 5 million and the player)
8. When a trade is completed, any major league player involved is immediately to be moved to "Rest" and any minor league player involved is to be put on the inactive roster. This is to prevent fatigue and/or injury.
9. If a team signs a "Type A" or "Type B" player than that player can not be traded until after the amateur draft.
10. I reserve the right to add to these rules. Usually I'll put a matter up for a vote and we'll see what everyone thinks.